Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Monday 30 May 2011

Just go with da flow..

HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! waitin' for another story from me?? well.. i got a lot of story.. loads of them.. but i don't feel like telling ya all the whole thing.. coz i wanna stop thinking about it.. Such a burden in my head.. Hurm.. how should i start?? let see.. at first i involve in an accident.. car crash.. zzzzz.. i really crashed a car..=.= nice rite?? haih.. then another things came to me.. I just don't know how to tell.. don't know how to explain.. well  just let it be.. let people hate me.. I'm sick with this already.. I don't know with who i wanna share this.. haih..

Plus i'm not feeling well today coz of some certain things.. People starts talking my back.. i know this gonna happen.. well i don't give a shit anymore.. This holiday gonna be dim and full of sorrow for me.. I got no one to share things.. haih..

I just don't know what else to post.. well.. gonna stop here folks.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

P/S: girls.. keep on hating me.. yeah i'm the bad guy.. two faced.. Even me myself don't know who am i anymore.. Just enjoy ur happy life.. I'm sorry for being me.. Sorry for being who am i right now.. = |

TO BUDAK CACAT: ko ape cite kat sane?? aku kat sini tgh nyawa2 ikan ni.. masalah je memanjang.. ko punye stress dah settle skrg aku plak... hahaha.. psssst.. td aku bgn tido kul 4pg.. salah ko, ko tau x.. hahahaha... 2 minggu ni aku gila sorang2 la jawabnye.. yeah... owh.. and sorry yea.. ko jauh sgt.. aku x leh jadi superman.. Power aku ade limit.. hahahaha!!! Enjoy ur holiday yea MAK CIK!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment