Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Monday 14 January 2013

Feelings~

Assalamualaikum.. Hey Yaw.. What's UP??!! today, let's talk about feeling.. My feeling.. What are my feelings? What is my feeling? Do I have any feelings?? Yes I do have feelings..

Well, for those who really follow my blog from the beginning should know my story.. Regarding my feelings.. hurm.. Recently I don't really know what i felt.. Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes i feel happy, sometimes i feel like i'm all alone, sometimes i can be heartless.. I tried to discover the answer and yes i do found out.. It is all stared after i broke up with my girl..

Its really hard to tell, yeah my ego manage to cover up everything.. Dear ego, you were really good in covering my true feelings.. Time to let your guard down and show the world the weaker part of me.. Well frankly i tell ya guys, i do and still have feelings towards her.. I know i do let her go.. Yes i did let her go.. Even though during that time i was confuse.. But i made up my mind.. I can't let her suffer anymore..

When i was with her, i create some problems and just go on with it without trying to fix it.. and now i've started working as a site supervisor with my uncle's company, i don't really have time with her.. Then i discover that she has a guy that could make her day like i used to.. I feel happy for her.. I know i did the same thing.. I was trying to be friend with my exes.. I know she din't like it but still i keep on doing it..

I know i hurt her so much.. I know she was suffering.. but she didn't really show it.. till my friend did tell me everything that she felt.. I do realize that i always did things according to my way without consider with her feelings.. I realize it was my fault.. there's nothing i can do right now.. i hope she's happy with him.. and i can see that guy is always there for her when she need him.. there's nothing to worry about..

Every night before i shut my eyes, i always think of her..
Recalling every memories that we had done together for 1 year and 7 months..
Recalling every surprise that i've made
Recalling every moment when we were togeher..
And sometimes there's some tears in my eyes..
I really hope she is happy right now..
I'm not the one for her..
I've learned my lesson..
Maybe this is the reason why i'm feeling sad..
I feel depressed..
I feel lonely without her..
I feel the loss..
All i can do right now is just go on..
Focusing on my job right now is really helping me to overcome my sadness..
I really hope she is happy right now..
I really really hope she is happy.. =')

Well, enough with this sad story.. Till my next post homies!!

*think positive and lead a happy lifestyle.. mine is hectic! xD
Assalamualaikum!!
FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment