Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Monday 1 April 2013

Getting better..

Assalamualaikum.. Hey Yaw!! What's UP??!! haha.. here comes the cliche intro again guys!! xD again, I'm still me.. Don't think that i am a different person after all that post, I might be change a lil bit but i'm still me.. Well i know maybe some of you guys wondering why am I acting like this, why am I become like how am I right now, well maybe no.. haha.. Well, it's ok, Imma tell ya guys anyways but first of all, for those who are concern about me, I really appreciate you guys.. Thanks guys.. Seriously, i know who are my friends.. True friends should i say maybe.. haha..

Well, there's nothing much interesting to tell ya guys actually.. Even me myself do not really know what happened to me.. I'm not really sure why am I becomes like what am I right now.. But one thing for sure, I just wanna be right where i belongs.. So i took my first step to get closer to HIM.. Well it's pretty hard for me because i've made a lot of sins towards myself, towards others and towards HIM.. The route getting back is quite tough.. Actually, when we think it is easy, it is quite easy.. Yeah, i tried it.. The hardest part is I have to fight with my own desire..

Well now everything is getting better.. I've change for betterment.. Alhamdulillah.. I hope I can stay this way and I don't wanna turn back to be the old me.. I love who am I right now.. I can see that my mum quite happy for me.. I just wanna change.. Bring myself closer to HIM.. Insha Allah everything will be fine.. =)

Till next post Homies!! Assalamualaikum!!
FRESH ME FRESH STORIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment