Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! this is my second post for today.. well this time is the real story.. i mean story that related to my blog title.. haha.. the title written is Happy Birthday.. not my birthday for sure.. my cousin's birthday.. hurm.. don't really know what to write here.. let just talk on what am i doing on that day.. =)

hurm.. the Birthday Party was held at my uncle's resort.. The Lereng Adventure Camp and Resort.. started around 3.30pm.. got a lot of games.. having so much fun.. lots of present.. not only for birthday girl, but to all people that present on that day.. each games has 2 prizes.. we separate into 4 different groups.. and compete against each other.. i don't really know what to write here.. haha.. since my mind was thinking bout something else... nah.. some pic.. have fun.. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment