Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

urgh!!!




HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! hurm.. let see... what story i'm gonna post ya?? hurm3.. well.. bout me of coz.. zzz.. so what's up with the title?? something happened?? well of coz something happened... urgh!!! WTF!!? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!! second times it happened!! DAMN IT!!! >_<


Regarding my previous post about BMW M3 E92... last time i saw one in IPOH!! it pass by me.. that time i can't really see it properly.. coz it just pass by me.. plus i'm driving that time.. so have to focus my sight on the road.. guess what.. the same things happened again today!! OMG!!! DAMN IT!! it drive me crazy each time i saw that freaking awesome car pass by me!! urgh!! seriously it makes me speechless.. LOL.. it was black in colour.. at first i thought i was just 5 series.. but when i look carefully the head light.. OMG!! you must be kidding me!! damn it!! damn rich la that fella!! RM700,00++!!! wow... what kind of business that fella doin?? damn nice!! seriously i don't know what else to say.. zzzzzzz... hahahaha... =)

till then folks.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment