Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Sunday 11 September 2011

lalalala Guess what?? I'm BACKlalalala Guess what?? I'm BACK

HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! heh.. Its been quite a long time since i left this blog for a while and my greeting words is still da same?! Heh.. Let's try something new.. Howdy YA'LL?? Ceh, i'm not a cowboy so better forget it.. Haha..

So, what's up?? Its been quite a long time right.. I still remember the last time i left this blog, the counter is just about 2800++ and now 4000++ already?! Wow.. Didn't expact that.. I thought no one will visit my blog anymore.. And thanks to all the followers which has increase from 6 to 13.. Wow.. 13, my birthday!! My fav number.. Many things happens to me related to the number 13.. Haha.. Gonna some story about the number 13 soon..

I gonna post new story as soon as possible.. Till then folks.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment