Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Friday 24 June 2011

6PM

HEY YAW!! What's UP!!?? here i am.. once again... hehe.. what?? who am i?? superman or azri?? both also can.. still same person though.. xD so.. he we are.. 6PM.. 6PM?? and what's up with 6PM?? well.... let me tell ya... 6PM is a time that shown on a clock.. well obviously.. lol.. silly me.. crapping.. zzzzzzzzz... well, actually the reason why i put the title 6PM is because this whole week i go back home around 6PM!!!

It is all started last Sunday on 19th of June 2011.. I was called by teacher to help clean up the koperasi for the preparation for hari koperasi peringkat sekolah.. I went to school on Sunday around 9am.. I thought it will finish around 11am or something.. but then the teachers told me to stay till evening.. i was like.. huh?? till evening?? nah.. its fine by me.. as long as Mak Cik is with me.. hehehehe.. xD during that day, i was wearing the Superman shirt.. so the female teachers called me Superman and i had to do all the heavy duty.. just nice.. zzzzzz.. It was a very very very tiring day...

The next day which is Monday, i had to stay back again till 6PM and so do Mak Cik.. and guess what, the whole day we skipping classes... didn't enter class at all... urgh.. i wonder how to catch up... it is fine if i just skipped a whole day class.. but WE skipped a WHOLE WEEK CLASSES!! wah lao wei!!! mati lor like this!! >_< even today also, Friday i had to go to school around 3pm and stay till 6PM!! hahaha.. gila.. But it was fun.. =) we even go shopping during school hour.. sneak ourselves out from the school with Timbalan Ketua   Pelajar 1.. hahaha.. 1 post lower than Ketua Pengawas.. lol.. we have to shop for sports day.. it was really fun and memorable.. =)

and the best thing is today.. i brought Mak Cik to met my mum... hahahaha.. really had fun bullying her in front of my mum.. kekeke.. xD and yes.. some surprise again for her of course.. =) did something that i hate in front of her without being force.. lol.. xD eating CHEESE!!! zzzzzzzzzzzz.... eat till i go crazy.. hahahahaha... having too much fun this whole week.. tomorrow gonna be the day that i will really really gonna have fun with her..

well i guess till here homies.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment