Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Missing you

Assalamualaikum.. Hey Yaw!! What's UP??!! well here goes another post homies.. hurm.. actually there's nothing much to tell here.. i'm just missing someone..

It's been 3 days since she left and i'm already missing her like crazy.. haha.. i don't know what is wrong with me.. i can't do things right.. arghh i'm just missing her.. All things that we did together, i keep recapturing them in my head.. can't stop thinking of you.. >_<

You stole my heart dear.. you bring my other half with you.. even though it just for a week... i don't know.. i just missing you like crazy.. seriously like crazy!! hahaha.. i miss to pinch your chubby cheek.. haha.. i miss to see your eyes.. your face.. miss to play with your hair.. miss to play with your chin.. and my favourite, i miss your fish face.. hahaha.. i miss everything dear..

I miss you so much!! saya rindu awak!! wo hen xiang ni!! =(
cepat lah balik umah sewa!! hahaha.. xD

*post terakhir sebagai seorang remaja yang berumur belasan tahun.. esok masuk 20 dah.. giler!! >_<

Till next post!! FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment