Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Tuesday 19 February 2013

And that's why I smile

Assalamualaikum!! Hey Yaw!! What's UP??!! Another story?? nah.. just a short story about my feelings..  am I feeling right now? well, let just say i'm feeling great and i can keep smiling.. except i'm having a toothache.. It is not really pain actually, i don't know why but i'm having headache as well.. Only one side of my head were having the headache.. sakit wor.. i can't sleep at night.. haha.. really disturbing.. >_<

Well, that's not the story that I wanna tell.. hurm.. the story that i wanna tell is about her.. =) well, yes i do miss her when she's not around.. and now she's back.. weeeee... now i can smile!! i mean really really smile!! First of all I really wanna say thanks to her because accompany me on last Saturday.. haha.. And sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep.. anyway it is almost noon already... hahaha..

You really made my day on that day.. all those little things that we did together.. hahaha.. eat orange, playing riddle and many more.. and finally i can see your fish face again!! weeee!! you don't know how much i love them!! =) and yeah u beat me of course.. i don't know how you can answer all my riddle?? i mean ALL OF IT?? ok you are really something girl.. =)

And yeah not forget to tell that little feelings that i felt at first and then you felt it.. i know you scared.. felt abit awkward.. so do I.. but i kinda love them.. that little feelings =) i don't know from where does it comes from.. but like you said, that feelings comes without  warn and it feels so good.. just feel it, enjoy with it.. =)
i'm enjoying it right now.. i hope that feelings won't fade away..

And That's Why I SMILE!! =)

#If you are my destiny, for another thousand life you'll still be mine.. =)

till next post homies!! FRESH ME FRESH STORIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment