Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bass BOOST!!

COOL!!


HEY YAW!!! What's Up!!?? Here I am, once again to tell ya guys about my story today.. about my life.. About what i've did.. so let see.. let me recapture back what i've did.. hurmm.. Since last night i post a story about me becomes a driver, i slept around 2 o'clock.. Today i woke up around 8.30 in the morning.. I don't know what to do since i wake up so early (for guy) so i decided to went back to sleep.. hahaha.. nice huh?? ^_^

Then around 10 something in the morning, i woke up.. again... lol..  i turned my head to the right and saw my cousin still sleeping.. Like i said, i don't know what to do.. so i grab a PSP and play some games.. The 1st games that i played in the morning is PES 2009 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2009) cheh.. outdated already.. haha.. I don't know what the heck am i doing until the com beat me 6-0?? What The FUCK!?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (outdated) ^_^


Then i played Fifa Street 2.. haha.. damn nice.. after playing awhile, then my cousin woke up and suddenly run.. i wonder why.. so i get up and followed him from behind.. He went to the living hall and switch on the Tv.. channel 611 (Astro Ceria) lol.. then watch muscle man.. =.='' actually the anime is kinda funny too.. hahaha..

Hustle Muscle (Muscle man)

yaw.. why am i crapping here?? okay back to the title.. the title is about BASS BOOST!! and why is that?? let me tell ya.. this is becoz, today i turned the speaker out loud.. boost the bass and guess what i get?? temporary deaf!! hahaha... Almost every motorcycle that ride nearby my car will stare at me.. LOL.. I'm sure the BASS damn LOUD!! hahaa.. Plus Hitz.fm played Hip Hop and club songs.. WOW.. I felt like in a club.. MUSIC GOT ME GOING HIGHER!!!

Hitz.fm!! my fav!! haha..


Though today is NOT OVER YET, i just wanna publish this post earlier coz i think i'm addicted in blogging.. hahaha.. if there is anything happen, i'm just gonna edit this post and add more story yaw..

weeee... looks like i got some story to tell.. haha.. i just got back from having dinner with my uncle's family.. We ate at SECRET RECIPE.. as usual, i'm the one who had to drive the car.. hahaha.. i don't know why but the air conditioner in the car seems colder than usual.. I almost catch a cold.. geeezz... FREEZING!! >_< after this, i'm gonna head home.. MISSING MY MESSY ROOM SO MUCH!! ^_^ maybe after head home  i'm gonna hangout with my best buddy for awhile..

Secret Recipe!! ^_^


Wow.. today's another tiring day.. I wonder how's the others driver out there can survive?? They even drive a longer distance than me.. >_< It was very very very very TIRING!!! can't wait for tomorrow.. Though it will be another tiring day, i bet it gonna be FUN!! hahaha.. hope everything going as i planned =)

I guess until here my story about me today.. just chill.. Tomorrow i'm gonna post another new story about me!! and to anyone who read my blog and said this is suck, lame, piece of trash or what so ever.. kindly i remind you all please get lost from my blog ya.. ^_^ coz you're worse than a piece of SHIT!!

MY BLOG MY RULE!!
FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment