Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Sunday 6 March 2011

The Beginning...




Okay... how i'm gonna start?? hurm.. let see... today is Sunday.. 6th of March 2011..  This is my first post on this blog.. Today gonna be a NEW FRESH DAY since yesterday something just happened to me.. I just let go a girl.. A nice innocent girl... So now i'm single back.. =P

So many sweet memories that i've had with her.. I don't think i can forget it... hurm.. okay maybe a few that i will forgot.. haha.. She thought me how to be a guy.. How to act like a guy.. How to treat a girl.. and many many many more... Everything that i've did with her most of it is my first time.. And now.. Nothing left than just a memory with her.. I really really thanks her for every single things.. I got no one ever love me like she did.. Except my MOM!! 

I remember last week, i read her blog.. she post the post on 25th February... The title is Lies.. I read every single thing that she wrote.. That times i was kinda heartless.. So i decided to just show her what am I doing.. I didn't tell her but i tried to show her.. and yes.. she notice it i guess.. I didn't want to cheat on her or anything.. I just wanted to come clean with her.. So i've decided to tell her everything after she finish her exam coz i scared that she's gonna get bad marks becoz of me.. Everything gone to fast.. not like what i've planned but it's ok >_<

So, last night she sent me a text message about break up thingy... I just can read coz i got no credit to reply her.. Then i online and discuss about it with her.. Everything seems okay but i don't know about her feelings.. So i don't dare say anything.. For me, i'm just okay.. I felt much better than before.. It's not that i'm not happy with her, it just my feelings.. it's suddenly changed.. I can do nothing bout it... like others said, people change.. So i guess this is the best way for us...

Enough talking about that.. The past is the past... Now i'm looking forward for my future... So, now that i'm SINGLE, i can do whatever i like.. right?? LOL... After this, i'm just waiting for my SPM results and become a driver at the same time.. =.='' hahaha... have to fetch my siblings and cousins back from school.. haih.. at least i got a car.. hahaha...

I don't know what else to write here.. i just bang what crossed in my mind.. lol.. so some of it are just crap.. including THIS!! LOL!!! so... until then.. you guys gonna hear more about me.. This is ME!! AZRI JAMAL!! FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!! yeah.. ^_^


3 comments: