Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Sunday 13 March 2011

I'm BACK!!!




HEY YAW!!! What's UP!!?? i'm BACK!!! after away for 1 day... wow... what a nice tiring day.. ^_^ I went away for 1 day to learn something new.. I was really glad coz got this kind of opportunity.. I went to my uncle's resort and joined a camp conducted by AKADEMI NUSANTARA.. it's a PIDATO camp..



Here i LEARNT how to speak in public.. How to give a good speech.. How to pronounce something perfectly.. How to speak with some body language.. How to make someone pay attention to us during our speech and MANY MANY MORE!!! pheww.. at least i can reduce my STAGE FRIGHT!! =)




At first.. i didn't wanna join it.. but after thinking for awhile, it may come handy since i'm starting to involve with some BUSINESS.. I need to learn how to speak with people.. need to make people convince with me.. need to make them TRUST me.. It's not easy to make someone that doesn't know who you are to trust you.. but i've learnt the way to gain their trust..



After joined the camp, we separated in 4 groups.. My sister, my cousin and i have chosen to be the group leader.. I was like, WHAT  THE HELL?? in my group, there is only 2 guy including me.. and i'm the only 18.. while others are 13, 17, 21, 22, and 37 years old.. lol.. nice group members right?? hahaha... I have to lead in everything.. luckly my uncle helped me out a little.. it was so so so COOL!! i learn how to be a leader.. i learnt how to manage a  group.. so many good things happen...



I don't know what else to type.. what else should i type?? hahaha... i guess until here my story for today.. guess tomorrow i got a new story.. who knows.. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!! ^_^




until then guys.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment