Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

26 days left...

26 Days Left!!!!


HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! Damn it guys!! Damn it!! Its getting closer and closer and my Emotional Quotient doesn't seems stabilize enough.. Urgh.. I got too many feelings that i feel in the same time.. This is due to my life and people around me.. Bad things happens and so do good things.. hahaha.. I feel like I'm a mad person dude... Mad for nothing reasonable i guess..

Well as ya guys can see there is about 26 days left for my biggest school exam in my life counting from today.. There is no more second chance and yes I do get a second chance to build a better future.. I did waste my time for this second chance, and now all that i can see that the times doesn't seems friendly enough with me..  I was grateful that some people around me do concern about me regarding to this.. Thanks to those for concerning..

Focus dude Focus!!
All i need now is too focus and keep focus till the day arrive.. I hope its not too late.. anyway at least i had cover 40% of my study in overall.. so, in another 20 days i hope i can cover up to 75%.. with that i am sure that i can get my result with full colours.. Only if i can recover up to 75% of my study.. at least.. haha.. wish me luck guys!! really need a miracle in this..

Well no one ever called me a geek before.. haha.. xD

Frankly i tell ya guys, i'm not a geek type of person that love to study, I'm a gamer who love to plays video games all day long.. yes i love to read too but i just read something that attract my interest in.. I love to find a new interesting facts.. But the content in the reference book is a facts that are not interesting for me to read it.. hahaha.. My teacher do told us (my class) that by teaching others on what we know, we can remember it well.. so.. I really need to do a study group!! Come on guys!! Don't you wanna succeed in ya life?? Do me a favor!! Help me!! And i help ya Guys!! Helping each other are the most important things right now.. Each time i ask for a study group, there always obstacle or resistance.. From now on, no matter what, I will make it happens.. no matter where or with whom.. This is all for the better future..

Not a Jamming studio that i used to go.. it just a picture =)


Study in the day, Jamming in the night.. hahaha.. Well, the study is for my left side brain, and Music for my right side brain.. balance right?? hehe.. Well, no more playing around i guess.. i hope that i will do what i said this time.. I did said this a few times before.. but.. ya know.. i just feel too lazy when my laziness strikes me..
This is my last chance like i said.. haha.. It's My Life.. It's now or never.. I ain't gonna live forever.. =)

Well i guess that's all for today.. Till next post homies!!
FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment