Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

that feeling

hey guess what.. that weird feeling is haunting me once again.. this time just like the last time.. same like the last time.. bad timing to feel something like this... i'm gonna screw up everything.. shit.. please.. not this time.. i beg my feeling for mercy.. not this time please my dear feelings.. u're killing me.. u're killing my future.. please go away.. far far away.. If you wanna do a comeback, please come again right after my biggest exam is done..

Gone through a shitty day today.. dunno why, i feel like.. urgh... everything seems wrong.. I just wanna live a happy life.. sometimes i hope that i can sleep and forget the whole thing in the morning and wake up as a new me.. but.. haih.. Enough with all this weird feelings.. please let me go my dear feelings.. I really need a time right now, but times doesn't seems so friendly right now..

Hope can cope with this feelings till i finish my exam.. guess what, never felt that feeling for a long time and.. urgh... can't say it right here.. well i'm gonna tell it anyway someday.. till the day homies..

FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment