Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Monday 6 June 2011

Just nice!!

HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! today i'm gonna tell about things that happened around me.. i mean BAD THINGS!! haih.. i wonder what's going on with me?? my family?? why bad luck always struck us recently?? >_< my lil bro was hit by a motorcycle and hurt pretty bad on his head.. quite a lot of blood coming out.. then my younger bro also was hit by a motorcycle.. luckily just bruises.. then i met an accident.. i crashed the car pretty bad.. i even can kill somebody that time..  after i met the accident, then the girl i used to love left me due to some misunderstanding and i had no chance to explain to her.. then today i just got a bad news.. my dad met an accident... another car crash.. his car crashed bad.. crashed with a lorry.. just great... my case was not fully settle yet.. now his case.. haih... I don't know what's going to happen next... car crash really need to use a lot of money.. zzzzzz... i hope no more accident pls... >_<

i don't wanna write much.. really not in a mood.. so till here folks.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment