Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Friday 17 June 2011

Surprise!!!




HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! miss me?? bet u don't.. haha.. today is 17th june... my last post was on 9th june.. wow.. it was quite a while since i left here.. what to do... too busy with my life as a form 6 student.. haha.. So, SURPRISE!! haha.. what up with it?? well actually it was a surprise birthday party that me and my classmate did today.. its a birthday party for Gemini babies.. we got 4 of them in our class.. Nurulhuda, Choo Kwan Tung, Kumaresh and Nizam... too bad Nizam didn't came to school.. haih..

Well.. actually we just wanna make a party.. which the Gemini babies also know about this party, then suddenly my classmate Wai Ching said, it is better if we do a surprise party.. so i just go on with it.. I took care the cake, while the others i let them handle.. it all started this week.. and only get serious on wednesday.. haha.. But i really respect my classmate.. especially Rakhvinder.. I wonder how he can collect the money for just 1 day?? wow.. impressive.. haha.. i took Rm50 for the cake that only cost rm40.. Hafidz handle the food which i don't know how much it cost.. zzzz.. while Kevin handling the drinks, cups, ice and plates.. owh and he   is the cameraman as well.. =)

Yesterday i wish i can separate myself into two person.. lol.. i have to go back and forth between my house and my uncle's house.. i bake some muffins at home, in the same time, i helped my aunt bake the cake.. zzzz.. wahahaha.. damn tired.. >_< the same night. i texted a few ppl as well... asking for homework and stuff.. zzzzz... texted kevin and tell him to hide the drinks... it quite hard to organize a surprise party at school.. scared busted.. hahaha.. today i went to school at 8am.. hahaha... coz i bring the cake and to avoid from busted i told my dad straight away drive the car in the school and straight away go to the canteen.. haha.. then i saw Hafidz and Adib.. they were waiting for the food... we entered class around 8.25am i think.. hahaha... my first time go to school at 8am!! hahahaha..

Then during recess time, i went out late coz having a small meeting with Han Han, Wai Ching, Kevin, Hafidz and Rakhvinder.. i planned to surprise them during they entered the class.. such a nice coincidence coz Nizam is absent, so there is Nurulhuda, Choo Kwan Tung and Kumaresh left and they all are prefect just like me.. so i use the prefect excuse to brings them out from class.. i told them i had to discuss about the prefect duty.. so we went to the library which is quite far from our class... once we reached the library, hafidz called me and say they were ready.. i was like WHAT!!?? damn fast!! hahaha... then i just explain the prefect duty for merely around 10 minutes.. then i saw Wai Ching entered the library and signal me to hurry.. The Gemini Babies did't see her.. coz she quite far.. then we went back to class..

Once they entered the class, the other class mate singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY... i was kinda tired that time, so i just stand back and watch them from back of the class.. I was happy as well.. especially when i saw Nurulhuda which is as known as Mak Cik (refer to my old post) is so happy.. the only things that i did was just watch her.. too tired to joined the... but i'm glad coz everything was according to plan..

here special thanks to Hu Wai Ching, Cheah Han Han, Kevin Chin, Hafidz Ahmad Dahalan and Rakhvinder Singh.. without u guys i don't know how to work on my plan.. haha.. thanks a lot guys... really2 appreciate it.. and thanks to all 6RK2 members as well.. =)

and not forget Happy Birthday to Gemini Babies!! Nizam Radzif 15 June, Kumaresh Chandramogan 8 June. Choo Kwan Tung 24 May and to my one and only MAK CIK 18 June which is Tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday MAK CIK!!!! I'll always be your Superman as long as i could.. =)

FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment