Fresh Quote!!!

I honestly think it is better to be a FAILURE at something you LOVE than to be a SUCCESS at something you HATE.

Friday 3 June 2011

SUPERMAN!!




HEY YAW!! What's UP??!! superman?? hahaha.. not my favourite superhero.. actually my favourite superhero was Spiderman.. coz i love to see him swinging with his web.. then i tend to like wolverine.. coz of the claw.. and the healing power.. but why my post was superman?? hehe.. there's a story beyond this post..

Superman was beyond everything.. the only weakness that he got is the Kryptonite stone from the planet krypton.. about my post here.. I tried to be like superman... came across the sea whenever his name is called... always appears when needed.. but i just can't.. i am superman that has limit.. i wanna always be with the one who always need me.. i just can't.. I really wish that i could.. I'm sorry.. I've did my best to be there...

this post was actually for someone that missing superman since she left Malaysia.. =) hahaha.. till then homies.. i'm gonna post a new story soon.. FRESH ME FRESH STORY!!!

P/S: i'm so so sorry.. i will always be your SUPERMAN!! =) i'm waiting for you here.. and sorry i can't keep in touch with you for 2 days... don't worry.. i'll be back!! we'll be laughing like we used too okay?? haha.. Superman is always missing you.. but he didn't really show.. =) bye2... UP UP AND AWAY!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment